Peanut Butter Donut Holes
I’ve made ‘donut holes’ like these before.. if you look through my treats and desserts section of recipes you’ll find all kinds of energy bites and treat ball recipes. I’ve yet to call one a donut hole because to me donuts aren’t raw and they’re baked or cake-y. But. In a weird way these Peanut Butter Donut Holes are. At least they taste like they are and once I made them and tried one it’s the only name that came to mind when I thought about what to call them. Guys, they’re the healthiest or donut options out there!
I’m also a huuuuuuuuge peanut butter person. My husband kind of hates it, how much I love peanut butter. He doesn’t get the obsession. But anyone whose a peanut butter lover like me is going to die for these treats! So good, you guys. So good.
Peanut butter lovers? I’ve got you covered. This recipe will give you a whole new level of love for peanuts.
- 12-13 pitted Medjooled Dates
- 1 Heaped Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Raw Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Blend until mixed and slightly soft.
- Roll into small ball sizes.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and then enjoy.
- Store in air tight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks.