Remember when I was on a granola craze last spring?! I was making a new and different recipe basically every day. From my Coconut Cranberry Pecan Granola to this crazy tasty Vanilla Cashew Granola, my kitchen was in oat-ver drive (ha..ha.. sorry guys). But seriously, I love me a good granola and what I love even more is an easy, simple granola recipe. Because it’s just all to easy now to run to the supermarket and pick up a premade granola.. I needed a fool proof easy recipe that required minimal ingredients. So, I made one! And it’s delicious.
3 Ingredient Granola
Nuts & Grains
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Almonds
- 1 Large Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the cashews, almonds and oats.
- In a small saucepan melt the coconut oil.
- Once coconut oil is melted, add to mixing bowl along with all other seasoning ingredients.
- Mix together to get an even coating on all ingredients.
- Pour granola onto baking sheet and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!